A Right Response to Victory
Questions for Consideration in Family Worship
- How do Psalms 20 and 21 relate?
- What is one of the ways in which God increases our faith?
- What is the congregation praising God for in vss 1-7?
- Based on God's faithfulness in answering the prayer of Psalm 20, what conclusion does this Psalm make in vss 8-12?
- What can we learn from the fact that, despite the victory that God had just wrought, the people anticipate future battles?
- Are the descriptions in Scripture of the punishment of the wicked over-exaggerated?
- Verse 10 speaks of God not only destroying the wicked but also their descendants; is this fair?
- How does this Psalm find its ultimate fulfillment in Jesus Christ?
- How did God answer Jesus' prayers in the garden of Gethsemane?
- Was the death of Jesus a defeat or a victory?